The Kids’ Snake Awareness session starts at 10:00 sharp with an introduction to “What’s a reptile?”, an overview of the common venomous snakes of Gauteng, and what to do if a snake is encountered.
The session is very educational, entertaining, and the parents will enjoy it just as much as the kids. The course will end at 11:30.
- Our minimum age requirement for this course is 5 years old and the maximum is 12 years old.
- The Awareness session is free of charge, but bookings are essential as space is limited. Please email Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking link.
- Cradle Moon Lakeside Game Lodge charges a R 50.00 pp conservation levy which must be paid at reception on arrival.
- We allow two adults per family booking to accompany their child/children for the course. Please note, no extra children (unless booked on the course) or additional parties will be allowed to ‘tag along’ with their siblings/friends for the course.
- The awareness session is free of charge, but booking is essential as space is limited.
- Cradle Moon Lakeside Game Lodge charges a R 50.00pp conservation levy which must be paid at reception on arrival.
Each delegate will receive a Kids’ Snakes of Southern Africa poster and an ASI Snakes and Ladders boardgame.