Want to attend the course but can’t make it on this date?
Fill in your details below and we’ll notify you when we next present a course in this area:
Our Returns & Refunds Policy for general products lasts 21 days, and we offer a lifetime guarantee on our PRO equipment. To be eligible for a refund, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received them.
We are unable to take responsibility for any injury or loss caused by the use or misuse of our products.
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org advising that you would like to return an item; noting your order number and reason for return in the email.
2. We will send you a return email with shipping instructions.
Please note: you are responsible for return shipping costs (unless the reason for return is due to a faulty / damaged product) and original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
Also, when shipping items with a value of more than R1,000.00 we recommend that you use a trackable shipping service, or purchase shipping insurance. We are unable to guarantee that we will receive your returned item and we do not accept any responsibility for lost items.
If your return is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7-10 business days (dependant on your financial institution).
Late or Missing Refunds: If you haven’t received your credit within 10 business days of receiving your notification of refund:
1. Double check your bank account (please remember that the amount refunded won’t include your original shipping costs)
2. Contact your bank or credit card company, as it may take longer before the refund is processed by them and officially posted to your account or card
3. If you have followed these steps and still have not received your refund, please email us at: email@example.com.
Faulty / Damaged Items:
If any items you receive are faulty or damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receipt to notify us. Please be sure to include your order number, best contact details, details of the fault / damage, and if possible a photo of the fault / damage.
After receiving your email, we will provide you with a return postage label so you can return the item to us.
Please note due to the possibility of our products selling out, we cannot guarantee that we will have the original item / size / colour in stock. If the original item is in stock, we will post you a new item. However, if the product is out of stock, we will contact you to discuss whether you would prefer a different item to the same value or a full refund (including original shipping costs).